The Business School is the first private college in Guyana accredited “Registered Status” by the ACCA under its University and College Registration Scheme. This accreditation is given in recognition of the quality of tuition provided by the college. This gives the college the privilege of using the ACCA Tuition Provider Mark. The college is also accredited to conduct CBE Examinations.
INTRODUCTORY CERTIFICATE IN FINANCIAL AND MANAGEMENT ACCOUNTING
INTERMEDIATE CERTIFICATE IN FINANCIAL AND MANAGEMENT ACCOUNTING
DIPLOMA IN ACCOUNTING AND BUSINESS
CERTIFIED ACCOUNTING TECHNICIAN (CAT) QUALIFICATION
Why study FIA at The Business School?
- The college is a private educational and training institution committed to providing specialized and expert accounting tuition of the highest standard.
- The Business School is recognized by the major accountancy bodies in the United Kingdom as a serious accountancy education provider.
- Our pass rate is above the national average. Actually, we are so confident that you will pass, that we offer you a free re-sit course if you don’t pass.
- Students will receive their “Don’t pass, Don’t pay” contract at registration.
- We have state of the art classroom facilities that are conducive to learning.
- We have qualified and experienced staff who are committed to students’ success.
- We have a large/modern computer laboratory.
- We have the most competitive fee structure in Guyana