The expansion in our operations, has created a number of vacancies . Successful candidates are assured of an attractive salary and a friendly working environment. Applications are therefore invited for the following positions:
-Computer Software Lecturers
Applicants must possess a relevant degree or a recognized diploma plus five CXC’s including Maths and English. Applicants who are computer literate and possess experience will have an advantage.
Applicants must have five subjects CXC, including Maths & Accounts . Knowledge of Quickbooks would be an asset.
Applicants must possess a Master’s Degree or a Degree from a recognized University and three years teaching experience.
Computer Software Lecturers
Applicants must be mature and professional in dispensing their duties of teaching and interacting with students and management. Applicants must have two years experience teaching Microsoft Office Software Programmes and Accounting Packages.
To apply, please send curriculum vitae and letter of interest to: The Director, 43 Brickdam, Stabroek, Georgetown or email –
- Ensure that registers are properly marked.
- Ensure that journal entries are properly recorded on Journal Sheets.
- Interview prospective students to ensure that all administrative and other documentation requirements are in place.
- Enter student information into data base i.e. biographic data, academic data, examination results, attendance data etc.
- Respond to e-mail enquiries, queries and questions.
- File all internal and external correspondence related to their area of responsibility.
- Provide information to visitors or telephone callers about the various academic programmes
- Ensure that information/advertising is available to the public.
- Process students’ representative complaints.
- Inform students of cancelation of classes, examination dates etc.
- Liaise with lecturers as need be.
- Prepare photocopies and other materials for lecturers.
- Ensure that laptop and projector are set up for lecturers
- Ensure that the classes are ready for lecturers
- Write to students about absences, examination results, outstanding fees etc.
- Prepare illegible student examination list for verification by accounts
- Maintain a suitable notice board for existing students
- Keep students adequately informed, by means of letters, notices, announcements etc of upcoming deadlines for registration, payment of examinations, payment of fees etc.
- Meet with students’ representatives
- Attend weekly meeting with director, administrator and other functional heads.
- Prepare monthly report for administrator and director.
- Guide each class in the election of a class representative
- Assist in the preparation of timetables
- Update brochures, fact sheet etc when necessary.
- Liaise with IT Manager for updating the college’s website
- Distribute student feedback questionnaire at the end of the term and prepare analysis for administrator and director.
- Ensure that lecturers prepare course outline and scheme of work that beginning of the new term.
- Ensure that students receive same.
- Liaise with director and marketing manager that classes are properly advertised